Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Items

Hi! I will post some more exciting things after I get things ready for my yard sale Saturday, but if any of you know of anyone having a baby in May/June, I am selling ALL of my baby items. I have 2-3 45 gal totes of clothes, and the jumperoo, baby toys and crib/mattress to go with it. I am selling them all together and I am asking $750.00 for everything. I am tired of storing things and quite frankly, two kids is all I can handle! So, please no comments about having more kids and why I should not sell my things :). But, I am in a hurry to sell these items! I can email pics if anyone is interested!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Well, it is exciting to get on with your life and just make a decision! My baby will be earlier, and I don't know if it's a boy or not until Wed. But, I'll call you to see if everything sold at your garage sell. Good Luck!