Here are our family pictures Peggy took yesterday. I need my family members to comment to let me know what picture you want and the size you want it. I will be sending my order in August 18. If you do not let me know, I will not order you one! Just leave an annon comment on the comment page. Thanks!!!!

TEVAN A

DAESON B

DAESON C

FAMILY D

FAMILY E

TROY AND JANDY F

TROY AND JANDY G
5 comments:
Cute pictures of everybody. I miss the little hike at Cress Creek. Maybe one day we will be able to go on it.
Those turned out really good! Don't worry about getting me a picture. . .I'm going to borrow that memory card to get the pictures of my girls off of it, and I could just get the pictures of you guys that I like off for myself.
So CUTE!!! I like Daeson C, Family D and definately Troy and Jandy F. You both look great...and so happy!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love your pic's!! I can't believe you chopped your locks....looks GREAT though!!!
Jandy, what cute pictures! I love your hair too!
Post a Comment