Kaebryn got her helmet today. She hates it and I hate fighting her with it. We are going to take it in tomorrow to have it adjusted a little better. It digs into her collar bone. It will do well for her and she will not have to be crooked the rest of her life. It just pains me to hear her cry so hard and so long. She really does not like it. Today she had to have it on an hour off an hour...clear until she went to bed. Tomorrow it is on two hours, off an hour until she goes to bed. Day three is on for most of the day and by day five we should be up to 23 hours and off an hour. She will have it a few months and, if the plan works, she will have a beautiful head when we are all done. This I pray for.
She is such a sweet girl and I just love her. She will be 7 months Saturday. How quickly time flies. She is just so incredibly fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stay strong momma!!! It is the best thing for her and my favorite saying is...I never said it would be easy, just worth it!
Love you guys!
Poor little doll! and poor you! :) Good luck. I really miss you. I wish I could see your lady. We may be coming down this month and collecting the rest of our things -- I'll let you know if we do, because I'd really, really love to get together. Talk to you soon! and hope the next couple months go by quickly!
It will help her. I hope that it helps her. Much love!
Post a Comment