I did do a little retail therapy today and that helps. Troy and I went to Taste of Idaho last night with some close friends. We had a great time and enjoyed eating all the tasty food. It was so great to be out and about, with great company. After, we ventured to Best Buy and Ross. The boys have been searching for Skylanders....the hard to find ones. Last night Best Buy had them, or most of them. Daeson has been earning money by working with Troy, so I checked with him to find out if that is what he wanted to spend his hard earned money on. It was, so I went this morning to purchase Zook. Tevan used all of his money, and owes me 6.00 before he can play with Lightening Rod. But, I was glad they had them. Last night while we were at Ross, I found some great dish towels and hot pads, some extracts and vanilla bean paste. I was so excited, but the fire alarm went off and we had to get back for the sitter. So I ran over there this morning too. I knew that Vanila Bean Paste is usually pricey, so when I found it for 5.99, I jumped on that! I just googled it and it runs for 13.00 everywhere. What a deal! I was also able to find Kb some long sleeved pj's. It was a good day, or has been so far. Troy is going to the movie @ 5:40 with our friend. I think we will just hang out and not do much. Tomorrow will be a busy day, we are going to a family reunion...or the kids and I are. I am getting very used to going everywhere by myself. Troy has not gone to anything with the kids and I this whole summer. Oh well....
Friday, August 17, 2012
Today is a better day since my last post. I, for one, am glad for that. Although I had plans to take the kids to the lake, Troy promising me he would be back by noon, and yet he is still not home...it's 2. So I cancelled my plans to go to the lake, and I have some very sad kids because of it. Oh well, life is all about adjustment, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment