Homework by Jack Prelutsky
Homework, oh homework, I hate you, you stink.
I wish I could wash you away in the sink.
If only a bomb would explode you to bits,
homework oh homework you're giving me fits.
I'd rather take baths with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion alone in the dark.
Eat spinach and liver, pet ten porcupines
than tackle the homework my teacher assigns
Homework! Oh, Homework!
You're last on my list!
I simply can't see why you even exist.
If you just disappeared it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, Homework,
I hate you, you stink!
I actually thought this was a Shel Silverstein poem, but guess I was wrong.
Daeson has an hour of homework every night. It takes its toll! But we put on our big girl/boy underwear and we get it done. Most of the time, with tears!
Troy is working a lot, and is in school full time. He is doing great, too! I started watching kids again, something I swore I would never do again. But, here I am. It is fine.
We went to the fair in Blackfoot...that was fun. Kaebryn was sick though. Not so fun. We met my mom and dad there. Summer is definitely wearing down. The nights are finally cooler, and the days are getting shorter. Ah, I love September! I decided that it is my favorite month of the year.
than tackle the homework my teacher assigns
Homework! Oh, Homework!
You're last on my list!
I simply can't see why you even exist.
If you just disappeared it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, Homework,
I hate you, you stink!
I actually thought this was a Shel Silverstein poem, but guess I was wrong.
Daeson has an hour of homework every night. It takes its toll! But we put on our big girl/boy underwear and we get it done. Most of the time, with tears!
Troy is working a lot, and is in school full time. He is doing great, too! I started watching kids again, something I swore I would never do again. But, here I am. It is fine.
We went to the fair in Blackfoot...that was fun. Kaebryn was sick though. Not so fun. We met my mom and dad there. Summer is definitely wearing down. The nights are finally cooler, and the days are getting shorter. Ah, I love September! I decided that it is my favorite month of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment