Congratulations to my brother Justin and his wife Hailey...they welcomed a baby boy to their home on my anniversary: July 20. He is the sweetest thing I have ever seen...well, maybe a close tie. However, he is adorable and I just love him to pieces! He was a week and a day over due. He weighed 7 lb 4 oz and was 21 in long. What a doll. We went to see him on July 23, 2009. Here are some pics of Daeson with the newest member of our family:
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Jaxon Ty Smith
Congratulations to my brother Justin and his wife Hailey...they welcomed a baby boy to their home on my anniversary: July 20. He is the sweetest thing I have ever seen...well, maybe a close tie. However, he is adorable and I just love him to pieces! He was a week and a day over due. He weighed 7 lb 4 oz and was 21 in long. What a doll. We went to see him on July 23, 2009. Here are some pics of Daeson with the newest member of our family:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment