I cannot believe Kaebryn is already nine months. She is such a happy girl. I love her so much. The things Kaebryn loves:
Food. Anything that has texture, no baby food and very few bottles.
Sesame Street. She will watch Cookie Monster very i intensely.
Me. She lights up when she sees me.
Army crawling. She gets everywhere she wants.
Mischief. She is into everything!!!
Screeching. She screeches so loudly when she feels like it.
Balls. She has a great aim, too. She and I play catch.
Strings. She loves to whip them around.
Giggling. And it is so cute!
Neck kisses. She has a really fat neck and she loves to have it kissed.
Waving. She waves at everything.
Spitting/raspberries. She is doing this always.
Shoes. She will find a pair and suck on them.
Bright colored objects. Anything shiny or colorful attracts her attention.
Mimicking. She copies everyone.
Love. She is a lovey girl!
Staying up late. Boy, I tell you, some nights it is L-A-T-E!
Today we went to the park. Something you rarely get to do in Idaho in March. I put her in the baby swing and she laughed for a minute, then started to fuss. It was a little chilly, so then we went to the van and let Daeson finish playing. We went to Sizzler for a school fundraiser and she had some yummy food. I think her 9 month birthday was pretty great.
3 comments:
And she is so cute! I love her eyes!
holy crap that nine months went fast!
She has the bluest eyes she is so beautiful!
Such beautiful eyes!!
Post a Comment