Today Kaebryn turns one! I cannot believe how quickly the year has gone. I love this baby with all my heart and she brings such happiness to our family. She is so sweet and loving, and growing so quickly.
Kaebryn:
1. Loves puppies. Any animal really, but puppies are her fave.
2. Loves her ba-ba...or bottle. She is drinking whole milk and made the switch very well. Troy had been giving her sips of milk here and there, and I think it helped.
3. Her brothers. She loves them so much and says, "Daes". She loves going into their room and playing with all their stuff! It's quite funny to see her light-up when she knows she isn't supposed to be doing something.
4. Her vocabulary includes...bear, puppy, mom, dad, Daes, ba-ba, book, num-num, bye-bye, more, and Mama for Grandma.
5. She will let me know she is hungry by smacking her lips together.
6. She gives kisses to others, but bites me. She bites so hard in the last three days, I have had 4 skin-breakings! Those baby teeth hurt!
7. She has six chompers.
8. She is in 18 mo clothes and size 4 shoe.
9. She like to pick out her clothes she wants to wear. I take her to her closet, and she grabs the one she wants.
10. She loves to eat everything! And I mean everything! Nothing is safe around here...dirt, carpet strings, toilet paper, hair from my head, Pokemon cards, books, toys, sheetrock....the list goes on!
11. She loves to wave and does a Miss America wave.
12. She loves to give high-fives.
13. She loves to eat. She is a good little eater and likes most things.
14. She crawls and cruises furniture and loves to get into things this way. If she can reach it...
15. She pulls my dish towels off the oven everytime they are there. She likes to have it on the floor.
16. She plays peek-a-boo with anything she can find...her clothes, towels, washcloths, and blankets.
17. She loves to bath and play in the water.
18. She loves to swim.
19. She loves her backpack. If she sees us grab it, she gets so excited. She loves outside.
20. She loves to help me mow the lawn...I put her in the pack, and away we go. She loooves this.
21. She likes to be held if only for a second. She climbs in my lap and snuggles in.
22. She loves to be up and busy.
23. She loves her daddy. Her daddy has taught her to drink from a straw most recently.
24. She loves pat-a-cake. If she cries, this is our go-to.
25. She is so fun and lovey. We love this baby.
We are so grateful to have Kb in our lives! We all adore her and think the world of her. I am so glad she is thriving and doing so well. She is a sweet heart and so precious!
*The picture is from the other night, she is still sleeping, but I will get one of her to put on today.
1 comment:
WHAT, already?
Sheesh. She is so cute!
Post a Comment