We went to swimming lessons this morning and when Troy got home from school, he opened his Wii learning adventure game. I decorated his door and when he woke up, he was greated with streamers and a sign. I love this little man...
I decorated his cake and about 1:00 we went to McDonald's for a kids meal. Troy didn't feel very well, but I pushed the Pepto and we headed to the CIRCUS! I didn't quite know what to expect, but we had a blast! We rode an elephant, saw tiger tricks, saw 4 men riding bikes in an iron sphere, watched jugglers throw fire and swords into the air, saw some quick-change magic and much, much more. The kids got their faces painted...Daeson was a pirate and Tevan was death. The kids loved it and I was so happy it was a "good" circus.
After the circus we met my mom, dad, Jesse, and Jaden at Sizzler for dinner and cake. His cake was 8 inch round strawberry flavored and buttercream icing with Super Mario Bro colorflow characters. Tevan had a great time. He kept singing, "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!"
Upon arrival at home, we showered and got the circus off of us and we went on a walk around the block. Then came home to veg on the couch until the kids fell asleep.
Last week I took Tevan in for his well-child check. He didn't get shots, but a good look-over. He is 35 lbs (12%) and 40 inches (7%). He is so small and everyone thinks he is only 3. However, he is growing and on his own curve. He doesn't like to eat meat very much and when he eats anything he would rather be playing.
His favorite food is cheeseburgers (???, I was shocked at that answer!)
His favorite friend is Celest.
His favorite color is black.
His favorite thing to do is play video games.
His favorite treat is s'mores, buthe loves any treats!
He dislikes onions, ketchup or anything else that looks flavorful!
1. Tevan loves me. He gives me kisses and hugs all.the.time.
2. Tevan likes to play with his big brother and rarely likes to play with his baby Sister. She is too hard to keep track of!
3. Tevan is in a size 4, barely.
4. Tevan sleeps well and only wakes up when he has to pee or has a bloody nose.
5. Tevan has the cutest voice and says things very different from what you would expect they would sound like.
6. Tevan doesn't like to listen.
7. Tevan is OBSESSED with video games and loves to play them.
8. Tevan does not like to try new foods at all. There are times he is asked to take one bite and he sits in the chair and cries for literally hours and will not try it.
9. Tevan has a crush on Alexis, the 10 year old neighbor!
10. Tevan likes Pokemon, Bakugon, Beyblades, sword fighting, and bug catching.
11. Tevan is very determined and strong willed.
12. Tevan like to dish it out, but does not like it when others do it to him and he often cries very loudly!
13. Tevan is always singing about something. He likes to make up songs.
14. Tevan hates band-aids.
15. Tevan likes to read and tries to sound things out.
16. Tevan does not like to color.
17. Tevan can write his name.
18. Tevan likes to pick everything: movies, games, foods...
19. Tevan likes to use his imagination. He comes up with some pretty crazy things!
20. Tevan is affectionate. He either likes you and shows his love, or he shuns you. lol
21. Tevan loves to sleep in my bed and I often find him on the very edge in the morning. He loves the nights Troy works all night because then he sleeps with me all night.
I do love this little man. He is so funny at times and I laugh daily with the things he comes up with. He is a trial for sure, but a cute one. He is very handsome and has a super cute smile. I am blessed to have him in our family. What a kid!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute boy!
Where are the pictures of death?! :)
happy birthday Tevan!
Post a Comment