Friday, November 14, 2008

Days of Christmas

Okay, I know I have promised some pics, but my computer is overloaded, soI cannot put anything else on it until Troy finds the time to go through it and fix it...don't hold your breath!!! JK, babe!

However, I have done the 12 days of Christmas for Troy since our first year together, this being #9. I got this idea from my mom who used to do it to us. I am now doing it for Troy and my children...but I am running out of ideas. HMMMM!! I am hoping someone has some really great ideas to share. This is what I have so far: Oh, I cannot reveal Troy's, because he is a good husband and reads my blog...

Daeson: Tevan:
1. Beach Towel 1. Beach towel
2.Batman slippers 2.Elmo slippers
3. Spiderman cup, plate and bowl set 3. Mickey set
4. sharing: bath crayon/markers
5. 5.
6.Decks of cards...like matching, go fish.. 6.
7. 7.
8. Sharing: Books
9. Lightning McQueen stickers 9. Piece puzzle
10. 10.
11. 11.
12. 12.
So, if anyone can fill in the blanks for me...or share your ideas, please do. We try to keep each day under $10.00 each child, and we try to get them something they can actually use. Play-doh is something I thought about, but Daeson FREAKS out if his hands get dirty...??? I think I am too neurotic!!! It is rubbing off on to my children.

Oh, I am looking for a recipe for chile rellenos...please let me know if any of you have a great one. Thanks!!

No comments: