Sunday, November 23, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving...and Merry Christmas
I know, Thanksgiving always gets over-looked...Christmas just kinds butts in. However, I am in the Christmas mood...family, friends, shopping, and that good ol' Christmas feeling. I am grateful for this time of year when we get to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the beautiful story of His birth. Often times we get wrapped up in the shopping and gifts, but the greatest gift is the love He has for each of us. For the life He led and the example He set. Let us all soften our hearts...forgive, help, and lift others. It is the life He would have us live. He was sent to us, the greatest gift of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you talked about forgiveness - so you DID listen to me yesterday. :) I too am in the Christmas spirit, but it's always nice to have a reminder of what this season is truly about. Have a good Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment