Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thank you, WalMart!!!

I am not sure how many of you received a toy catalog from WalMart, but we got one yesterday in the mail. I told Daeson last night that he could look at it this morning and that he had to go to bed. This is the first thing he said to me when he woke up, "Mom, can I look at that really super cool toy magazine now? I went to bed and now I am awake. So, can I look at it?" I kid you not, he looked at every page with amazement. It took him two hours to get through that book!!! Over and over he told me how "way awesome" it was. So, thank you Walmart for providing two hours of free entertainment to my three year old!!!

3 comments:

Krishel said...

Isnt that great!?! My kids now each get their own color of pen and circle the things they want to ask santa for. It takes them longer to get through each page! :)

Brook Wms said...

You should go get the JCPenny cataloge or Sears... you might have a whole afternoon of peace and quiet!!

Mandi Ward said...

My girls went through it a dozen times and on every page they would say I want that and that and that. I wish they knew Santa isn't rich!