This is quickly becoming one of our favorite recipes. I found it in the Kraft magazine.
1 can apple pie filling
6 thin-cut pork chops, boneless
1 pkg pork stovetop stuffing, prepared with microwave directions, omit heating
In a baking dish, pour apple pie filling in the bottom. Lay porkchops on top. Top with stove top. Bake for 45-60 minutes on 350 (depends on the thickness of the chops). Cut into the pork chops to see if the juices are running clear. Troy really enjoys this, and it adds just the right amount of sweetness to you dinner. I serve it with peas and carrots and jell-o or pears for the kids. I hope you all enjoy this meal. It litterally takes 5 minutes to preapare...who can toss that up!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THANKS!!! We will do this this week!!!
Yummy! I need to try it! Especially because I made 20 quarts of apple pie filling and haven't been using them up very fast.
Post a Comment