Tomorrow the boys and I leave for about a month to Gville!!! I am excited, but sooo tired of packing! I have no idea what the weather is going to be like, so I am packing jackets, coats, hats, gloves and boots. I think that takes up more room than our filled suitcases. But, we are excited to go...sad to leave Troy, but I think he might enjoy the break from nagging!!! :) What? I nag??? Hahaha.
I am happy to announce that when I get back from Gville, his den should be completely finished and all pretty. I am looking most forward to that. We bought our lighting tonight and it is very pretty...it will look nice for the library/den feel he is going for. The bathroom will be the last thing we have to do. That and replace all the doors and door knobs. I am so excited to have it almost done! It will be so nice. Then we can remodel the upstairs...especially my kitchen!!!! I can hardly wait! Now, without further adue, I bid thee farewell for now...think of me tomorrow when I will be in a car for 9 hours!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy smokes! A month? 9 hours in the car as a single parent! GOOD LUCK!! And have fun :)
Have fun, I know how that feels because our trip home is usually 9-11 hours. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment