Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BUSY BUSY

We have some busy times ahead of us...starting tomorrow!! This is the week for the cabin with Troy's family. So, tomorrow I will be very busy packing and cooking. I have dinner one night and Kayla and I have breakfast one morning. For dinner, I am making enchiladas so it should be pretty fast and easy. Our friends from Boise get in tomorrow as well, so we will spend some time with them. I got all the laundry...the last batch will be finished tonight...done today. I got Dorothy's bowl changed and cleaned and the vacuuming and dusting done. The bathrooms are sparkling and they smell great (we will see how long that lasts!!!). So, the cleaning part should be easy. Just the dreaded packing. We leave after work on Thursday...with Troy coming back and forth for work almost every day. Overall, I am looking forward to the trip. If you know me, you know that I am stressing right now. :) I have to teach RS on Sunday, so I have been trying to get that done, too. I leave to go to my mom and dad's on the 25th of Feb and we are not coming back until the 16th of March. My sister in law should have her baby around then. Then April 4, I leave to go to California with my mother in law...San Francisco. I am sooo excited. Babysitters have been hard to come by, but my fab sis in law Kayla will have them two nights and my wonderful friend Barbara will have them two days. I am praying that my lil bro will come up Sunday and stay until Monday....I am HOPING. Then I can breathe for a minute before my half marathon in June. July will be very busy, and if anyone wants to help with my kids....I will be gone from the 7th to the 10th. :) One day at a time..that is what I keep telling myself.

Troy and I have recently discovered the Office. We don't have TV, so we find something we like and rent the seasons. WE LOVE THE OFFICE!!!! So, there are now three shows we are completely addicted to...The Office, Heroes and one we watch on line, The Legend of the Seeker. Our shows keep us sane...for the most part. But, I must close for now...off to the Office season 4. Until next time...! Oh, Daeson and I borrowed Little House on the Prairie season one from the library this week. He loves it and I feel it teaches very good morals. It is nice to step back in time and watch the things that are really appropriate!

1 comment:

Brook Wms said...

The Office is the freakn funniest show ever!! I must agree! 30 rock (which comes on after if is pretty darn funny too)- way to go on no TV!! I hate having the TV on!! but, then there's my hubby who I think grew up with it on NON STOP!! so, we compromise- I blog, he watched TV