Saturday, January 24, 2009

BIG BOY!

After some very discouraging nights, three of them to be exact, Daeson has successfully gone THREE happy nights without wetting the bed. I am sooo proud of him! We took the pull-ups away six nights ago...the first three nights were not so great. However, the last three have been wonderful. He even got me up this morning a quarter to five to let me know he had to pee. What a great job, Daeson!!! I will admit that we have had to bribe on occasion...Cold Stone, Action figures, a surprise...but, he is doing it. The big bribe is that we get to go to Grandma Cindy's when he has no accidents. He asked me after this morning's trip to the potty if we could leave today. It is absolutely driving him crazy that we have to wait. He wants to go NOW!!! But, three weeks isn't too long of a wait....sigh. He is growing soo quickly...I just love him sooo much!

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

Good job Daeson! Love the potty-training milestones!! First kid is always the hardest.

Megan B ♥ said...

Hallelujah, what a big boy! I'm jealous :)