Friday, January 9, 2009

Halloween pics...only a few months late!!

Happy Halloween!!
These pics were on my mother-in-law's camera so I loaded them onto Troy's computer. So, here are the Halloween pictures very late. It has been a while since I have posted pictures, so you might be getting some really old ones!!
This is Troy. It was the very coolest Halloween costume. He is really no that short, his face is actually in the hat!!




Ahhh! It is our Ninja Turtle Daeson. What a cutie!! My mom actually got this for him at Kings in Gville! It was so cute. We actually bought him a Ninja outfit, but before Halloween he spilled on it. Then after I washed it, it fit no longer!!


Who doesn't love Elmo?? Tevan is the world's cutest Elmo if I ever saw one!! Actually, have you ever seen the guy who plays Elmo? His is HOT! You would never believe it was him!!
And this would be me. I know, scary!! I actually had fun dressing up. No, it was not in honor of Twilight. I have never read the books, and I only recently saw the movie. I did like it, however. I have always dressed up in the girlie costumes, it was kind of fun to bring out my "dark" side.
So, there you have it. I am still having difficulties on my computer, but maybe I can sneak a few more pics onto Troy's...shh!!! Until then, this will have to suffice. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Well they are still cute even if you did post them a couple months late. Don't "they" say, better late than never? :)

Jaime And Tyrell said...

I love your costumes they are so cute and creative ones for you and your hubby. Glad you got some pics for us to see.