Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Training has begun!!

I made a goal a couple of years ago to run a half marathon before I was 30...well 30 is approaching very quickly and so this is my year to complete the goal. So, yesterday I started my training for the Teton Dam Marathon race. I did the 5 k a couple of years ago and had a blast. The only draw back is that I am the only girl not prego in my fam, so I have to run it myself!! I ran yesterday and I am feeling it today. If you are interested, go to Hal Higdon's race schedule and he will lay training out for you. Very cool! So, wish me luck...13 mi is a long way to run!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Running by yourself isn't so bad - just think you'll be getting skinnier and in shape, while the rest of us are getting bigger and much more round!