We are all doing great...I cannot tell you how we have spent the last week mostly because I cannot remember. It is crazy how time is flying!!
We got here late Wednesday night, everything went well. My dad got a little too lead footed and got pulled over just before Gville. I guess he didn't realize how my minivan can fly!!! LOL But the boys and I settled right in. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are all blurs. I am not sure what we did. Sunday was fun. I got to reunite with some of the girls I have become friends with. I hung out in the nursery with Tevan and Daeson, believe it or not, was terrified to go to Sunbeams, even though his friend Johnny was there. Monday we had FHE and started a quilt for Jesse and Carlie. We hand quilted the sucker and it is so stinking cute!! We have since then started another one for them. I think we have about 10 quilts total that we are going to be completing. Finally all that material in my closet will be used. I bought some for every member of my family...so all those having babies, beware!!! Tuesday night my dad watched the boys...I know!! It was great! My mom and I went to a Stampin Up class. We came home with some great things...all finished!!! That is the best part. Did you know that you can make paper swirly things with shaving cream and ink??? It is the coolest thing! Wednesday, Thursday and today have all just kinda run together. I did get all the American Idols caught up...Thank heavens Tatianna is GONE!!! What a drama QUEEN...,and the FAKE accent??? Whew! But, I am so happy Jorge is continuing on as well as many more. So between all the American Idols and quilting, there has not been much more time for anything else. We have hit all the stores here, Kings a few times! But hey, there is always something I can't live without.
Anyway, Daeson has spent most of his time in time out, or getting spankings. He has been the hardest part about being up here. I am not sure if it is that he misses Troy or that he is just being awful!! Maybe it is the three-just about four stage??? I don't know.
Tevan is cutting a cuspid SP?. He has had a chronic runny nose since we have been up here. So, he is dealing with that. He has handled it pretty well, considering.
I was able to run outside one day, still training for htat stinkin 1/2 marathon. (It has been crappy weather) Gville does have a gym that I might do a two-week membership to. I have been doing the bike the other days and my buttocks is sooo sore! I have been heavy dieting...for about two months now. I started dieting about four months ago, but now it is pretty hard core. I have not had one chocolate anything since the Sunday after Vtine's Day. But, I have stayed right around 1100-1400 calories every day. Today my dad had me get my blood drawn to check everything out. I have not lost one single pound!!! I am ready to give up. In fact, I figure I can eat super healthy and work my but off to stay the same...or I can eat onion rings and yummy things and not gain, staying the same. I am so ready to switch back, but I know this is so much healthier for me. I would love to lose 40 pounds...that is not asking too much!! In fact that would put me at a pretty healthy weight. I guess my goal of losing 20 before Cali is obsolete. I am so sad about that. I really wanted to look good!!! Oh, well. As long as I don't pass out during the race, I will be just fine. I told myself, however, that I couldn't get prego until I was a bit less...so Troy will be happy when I put that off!
So, there you have an update. Tomorrow we are headed for an auction and then Sunday, church again. Not too much ahead planned. Oh, I did get through the Twilight Saga. I must say book one was the best...the rest were just okay. There was so much DRAMA! But, if I married a vampire, there would be a lot of drama. So, on to the next series of books if anyone has suggestions! Hope everyone is well....see you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When are you guys going to be home, we miss you. Also, I've been following your blog and I've dived in and made one too. Please come and check it out. PLEASE>>>love ya, Amber http://amberandgabebaker.blogspot.com/
Hope you make it home safely soon! I can't BELIEVE you haven't lost weight, that is SO FRUSTRATING!!
Post a Comment