Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Woohoo!

So, if you follow my blog you know that I have struggled with the weight loss game. But, girls!!! I am here to tell you I found the diet that works...after 2 1/2 weeks, I have lost 19 lbs!!! I am sooo excited about it! So, if anyone is interested, I can send the info to you. It doesn't cost anything, just your willingness to stick with it. I was at 194 and now I am at 175!! I know I have a lot to go still, but with results it is a lot easier to keep going. I would love to be down to 140...s0 I will keep on it. It is not a hard diet...even Troy has done it and lost about 10 lbs. He is all for it. So, with 35 more lbs to go, I am willing to give up all my fave summer foods to hit it!! I guess not all my faves...if I could stand to eat potato salad in the morning it wouldn't be so bad. I am really hoping to hit 170 before California Saturday...so cross your fingers!! These five pounds just might be the hardest! I know this is a very personal thing, but I am so happy to share with you my loss!! I have my dad to thank for introducing me to this very easy, inexpensive diet. I am so glad he had the patience to help me get it going. I have Dr. Willey in Pocatello to thank for developing this wonderful diet! Like I said, it is cheap...even cheaper than regular groceries because you eat less and healthier. My biggest struggle is balancing my diet with things the kids will eat. But so far we have managed.

8 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Way to go! I am so excited for you and please share your info with me. I need something like that with such great results and fast. Please send me the info. Thanks and Good Luck with the next 5.

K. Lou said...

Good job!! That is so wonderful. My favorite quote to help me keep going on a diet is from (I think) Oprah: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." You go girl!!!

Kayla said...

Awesome! You already know I want the info - I'll have to get it one Sunday after you and Peggy are back or via email or something! Are you still doing the race in June???

Janet said...

Ok - I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see you. Where have you lost the weight from? You might as well just post the "diet info" on you blog, we all want to know the secret!

Megan B ♥ said...

Like I'm gonna miss out on this kind of golden information? I don't THINK so! Tell me, tell me!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Congrats!! That is awesome. I'm with Janet I think you should just post the info on your blog.

The Baker Clan: Gabe, Amber, Bastian, and Baxter. said...

share...share...share...enough said. Kindof hit plateau at 100 lb. mark. thnx girlie

The Thompson's said...

Good For You!!!! I have this "the very basics" taped on my fridge. Your dad gave some of the info to my mom years ago and she just sent it to me like 2 mos ago. But I look at it and wonder how will I do this, so please share your secrets and meal plans if you can. hthompson3297@charter.net Congrats Again!!!