So I have some congratulating to do!!! Congrats to my brother, Jesse and his wife Carlie for having a beautiful little boy, Carson Dean. (I know he came two days late, but good job on being a soldier and sticking with it!) He was born on Wednesday. We were able to run down to see him. He is a sweet boy. Tevan hated that I held him though!! Good job Carlie, having a baby isn't the world's best thing to go through, but the end result is so precious!
And to my sis in law, Danielle. She and her husband Todd had a beautiful little girl yesterday. Sadie Grace. So, congrats to them too. We are hoping to make a trip to SLC this weekend to see them. I heard she has a ton of long black hair. She wasn't due until April, but Danielle's liver was having some problems and the Dr didn't want to risk anything. So at 39 weeks she was able to deliver a beautiful baby girl. Good job, girl!
Next up we have Kayla (girl) and Hailey (boy)! All these babies are so fun...and I get to enjoy four of them without having one of my own!!! I like that idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for my gifts! I love them! You're such a thoughtful sis-in-law. We love ya!
Post a Comment