As soon as I can load my pictures, I will post the super cute picture of the boys and Diego. We went to Boise this past weekend to see some friends and Diego. We got to Boise Saturday night about 4:30 and went to dinner with some friends, Harley and Kelly. We ate at a BBQ place...I think it was called Goodwood. The kids had fun playing with Brayden and Kayla and they were so excited to see them. We haven't seen them since Octoberish. It was a nice visit. Kelly and i went to a Poker Keno game in Hidden Springs with some of her friends. We had a great time. I won a camping waffle maker, some yummy syrup and pancake mix, a Princess Diana/Prince Charles wedding collectors plate (a gag), and the Blackout jackpot. I was thrilled. I did feel bad being a guest and winning, but excited too. We all got to bed late, and Sunday we headed for the Zoo. We had a great time and the boys were so excited to see Diego. For those of you who know my boys, they love Diego...especially Tevan. After wandering the Zoo, the kids, Kelly and I went to Carl's Jr for lunch and enjoyed a break. Then, more shopping. Suday was a very exciting day for the kids at the Zoo in Boise. We left Boise around 5 but didn't get home until 11:45. We had a long trip home...crying kids, little stops along the way, Daeson threw up all over, more crying and gas stops. I was so happy to be home. We had a great time, Thanks Harley and Kelly!!!
I will post pictures soon, I just have to load them. This summer feels like it is already gone. I have so many upcoming things to do. If anyone has any fun Girl's Camp ideas, please share. Our theme is BOOT camp...Buliding On Our Testimonies. We have already done the pj bottoms in camo, but I am totally open to some inexpensive ideas...we have 10 maybe 11 girls, 3 leaders, and 2 priesthhod there the whole time. Not a huge camp, but not a huge budget either.
Also, congrats to my sis-in-law Kayla for delivering her sweet baby girl...3 this morning. We are headed to Rexburg as soon as Troy gets home. We love you Kayla! Good job on your third baby girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment