Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daeson turned 4!

So, Troy is going to fix my computer today...maybe. Anyway, once again pictures are going to have to wait. However, we had a great day. On his actual birthday, we went to Chuck-A-Rama and then went swimming. He got a pretty relaxing day...even a coupon book. It was fun, thanks Adam and Kayla for letting us go swimming in your pool! Then next day was his party. We worked hard...Grandpa and Grandma Smith came early to help:THANK YOU!!!! Troy, Paul and Papa set up the trampoline we got from Grandpa and Grandma Blue for Christmas. We were all so excited! We have been waiting for it for a LONG time to get set up! My mom and I ran to get the pinata fillings, cupcakes and pizza. I ordered the cupcakes and pizza from Sam's and it worked really well!! Not too bad priced either. We were late coming home because of traffic...in IF? Yes! Woodruff was completely blocked off to two lanes...backed up to 17th! It was horrible. But, we got home and had a great time. Daeson had a few meltdowns, but we survived. We played pin the tail on the donkey, broke a pinata and played on the trampoline and swing sets. It was great. We had a great turn out, thanks to all who made it! Harley, Kelly, Bray and Kayla from Boise, Gabe and Bastian, Josh, Chelsea, Gavin, and Kylie, Adam, Mieley, and Adalyn, Gram Grover, Grandpa and Grandma Blue and Kaden, Papa Ty and Mama Cindy, Jaden, Jess, Carlie, Brooke, and Carson, Justin and Hailey, Jon, Austin and Cameron, Mahanna and Bianca, Kara, Jaimen, Alexis, and Rachel, Paul and Makiah, Dave, Jen and Chloe, Todd, Danielle, Ryker, and Sadie. Troy, Daeson, Tevan and Myself were there (sorry if I missed someone). It was super fun...60 cupcakes, 10 pizzas and 2 watermelons later we cleaned up. The pinata was a hit...literally. It was so hard to break it...even Uncle Adam and Kaden couldn't break it! We are so proud of Daeson. He is such a great kid. I am so blessed to have him in our family. We love you Daeson, we cannot believe you are 4! What a big boy! I love you more than life itself!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I'm glad he had a good birthday! Sorry I missed the party. Hopefully you'll forgive me!