Monday, June 8, 2009

Twenty-nine

Today is the day I get to say I'm 29. It has been a sweet 29 so far...Troy and the boys took me to IHOP for strawberry crepes. YUMMMMMY! The waitress said she recognized me from somewhere, and I did her, but for the life of either of us we could not figure out from where. Oh well.

Troy sent cake and ice cream out last night to his mom and dad's. He was sick so the boys and I went. Thanks for the fun gifts everyone! I know I will have fun with
the gift cards/money.

So, I guess we will see how the rest of the day goes. I have laundry, camp and a kitchen to clean. I also need to run four-five miles today because my race is in 5 days. I opted the 10 K so in September I do the half. I am nervous. Troy and I drove the route and it is about four miles up hill...2 miles down. YIKES. But, I will do it if it kills me!!!

So, I am officially 29 and I have had a yummy breakfast and a wonderful serenade this morning by uncle Kent. A fun party last night and another fun party tonight! I am a blessed and happy girl today! Thanks mom and dad for deciding to have another child! I am grateful for all you have done for me in the last 29 years!

4 comments:

K. Lou said...

Happy Birthday you sexy thing! hopw it's a day to remember! Full of surprises and lots of good fun. love you!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love you TONS JANDY!!! You are the best daughter EVER!!!! We are so blessed to have you in all of our lives!!! Wish we could be there. See you again in 2 1/2 weeks~~~ HAPPY #29!!!! Have fun tonight and enjoy your Birthday Present---Hope you like it!!!
Love ya FOREVER!!!

Mom & Dad

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Happy Birthday sounds like a great one good luck running the 10k you are one brave girl.