Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Race Statistics
I was wrong...I thought I was 13 in my age group, and I was 18. I was standing kinda far back and couldn't see very well. So, not 13. But, I will take it! The fastest girl in my category was 53:33.2 and the slowest was 1:51:41.0. If any of you are interested in the times of other racers, go to www.dammarathon.com and click on races, scroll down to race results and then 2009. It is neat to see all the results. I really wanted to do the one Saturday, but I cannot find a sitter. I am still battling my cold, so I probably would not do well. I am super bummed!!! I hate having to find sitters. Oh, well. It would be nice to be able to run with my kids! Have a happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang Girl....You are truely an inspiration!!! I am so proud of you. Email me at hthompson3297@charter.net. I have made my blog private so I need your email address. Hilarie
Post a Comment