Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finally some pics!












This is me after my first 10K (6.2 miles)...I ran it in 1 hr 13 min. I was proud of myself considering the route was very hilly. I only walked 5 steps, then I ran the rest of the way.










Daeson and our new addition: Molly. She is three months old and our friend Cal gave her to us for the kid's birthdays.











Twenty nine. It is here. I am actually excited to get older...older means wiser, right? Troy was not feeling well, so I took the boys to pick out my cake. It was tricky because I cannot have chocolate, so it was vanilla.











My super cute niece, Brooke. This is her birthday #4. We love you Princess.













This one is for you, Mom. I know you really wanted to be there, so I got this super cute pic of her for you.











Daeson with Molly, the day after we got her.










Tevan, Daeson, Mahanna and I went to the Zoo. It was a blast. We were gone for about four hours.












Tevan lost his britches while playing. It was so cute to see him play. He's getting so big!










See how big?











These are the two new sloth bears at the Zoo. They are brothers. The cutest little bears you'll ever see.














THis is Mahanna, Daeson and Tevan at the petting zoo area. They loved the goats.










We got a trampoline from Richard and Peggy for Christmas and set it up for Daeson's party. I don't have any pics from the party, so if anyone got any, please send them!!! The boys and I got our swim suits on and jumped with the sprinkler under the tramp. It was so much fun! It's great to act like a kid again!














Daeson wanted to go swimming for his bday, so after Chuck-a-rama, we went to Adam and Kayla's pool to swim. Dani and Todd went too. It was fun. The red around Daeson's eyes is from his goggles...the paint/coloring rubbed off on him.











I didn't swim this time, so Troy had to do the honors. They had a great time.
















Tevan was a daredevil with the water, he was willing to jump in at any given time.











This is us at chuck-a-rama. It is Daeson's fave place to eat. Lucky us! We are holding up #4 because that is how old he is now. He can hardly believe it.











For Memorial Day we went to Virginia City. I love VC. It is a little ghost town in MT. This is actually in Ennis, they have a small park there we always stop at.











After the Train ride to Nevada City, the conductor took us to see the big steam train. Very cool...it was our own private tour.












This is us in the way to NC. It was a cute ride and the boys loved every second of it. It was beautiful the way there, but the way back was chilly.















This is the Boise Zoo. We went a few weekends ago to see some friends...Harley and Kelly. Thanks again for the visit! The kids loved the Zoo.












Kayla, Daeson, Bray, and Tevan after seeing Diego. How cute.











This is us with Diego. The paper is a picture Daeson drew/painted a few days before the trip. He gave it to Diego...it is a map. Tevan did not want to leave Diego's side.















The kids finger painted the other day, what a mess! But it is fun to see their creativity.












I love washable paints!











We finally got Daeson a big bed. He was grown out of the toddler bed. So, we found this on craig's list and bought a new mattress for it. He is so excited...Troy and I can actually lay by him at night now and be comfy. I cannot believe he is four and growing so big. Right before my eyes!
All the pictures are in reverse order...I started with the most recent. So, they go back. But Tory finally got my comp done and we are ready to go. It is a much faster computer than the old one. Thanks, babe for getting it done! I will post more as I get them. I have kinda slowed in the picture taking. I have several that need scrapped. Have fun...we are off to the Zoo.

4 comments:

K. Lou said...

fun! it's so nice to see the updates and your cute kids! you look great! good job on the race. Don't know if I can make it over for the shower. my mom is coming to Boise that weekend for my Bday. but thanks for sending me the invite. hope you guys have a great summer!

Kayla said...

Yay, PICTURES! You've been a busy, busy woman. And I really like Daeson's new bed - I didn't know you got one. It looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the race! That is a great time!!

I love when I see updates....they are getting so big!

LOVE YOU TONS. Keep up the good work

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Congrats on finishing the 10k. Your kids are so cute it's nice to see pictures of them finally.