This is the day before I had Tevan. My family came for a visit. These are my brothers...no, none of them are expecting! :)
This is Tevan the day he was born. The nurse was NOT very nice and I wanted to slap her, but I restrained. Tevan remained un-named for a few days until we could agree on something. But he was very sweet!
This is Tevan about day 4. What a cute little boy! I love him sooo much!
We had a great time at the party. Peggy brought some delicious watermelon! YUMYUM!

He wouldn't eat a lot of cake, but I sure dished it up! He got the whole Diego face.
This is the Diego cake I made. It took about 5 hours. I used the Wilton pan, but I was so mad that I was required to make 1/4 c yellow frosting and used maybe 1/2 tsp. It was like that with a lot of the colors. Very frustrating...but it made the cake look cute.

While we sang to Daeson, he grinned from ear to ear. It was the funniest thing. What a ham.
He wouldn't eat a lot of cake, but I sure dished it up! He got the whole Diego face.
We had him sit in a circle with his presents around him. He had a hard time opening presents. He wanted to play with each one individually. He loved all of them...
But the gift that won his heart was the Handy Manny tool box that sings. We had to open that right up. He even slept with the tools the first night and the whole toolbox the second night!!
Troy's aunt Linda and Uncle Dick came and told me this was Tevie's present...I was hoping they were kidding, but told them no thanks anyway. Daeson was devastated. "Why can't we take the puppy home?" Let's just say that if I add one more thing to my list, I will SCREAM!!!!! And a dog is a big item to add!
6 comments:
That first picture is funny! And your Diego cake turned out awesome! I wish I had that much patience. :)
I can't believe the detail on that cake! amazing! good job! Looks like his birthday was so much fun! can you believe he is two already???? where does the time go? glad you had the guts to say no way to puppy. craziness is not what you need more of...:)
Dirk is really into D. Ramsey. he is planning to teach a financial peace course for the stake. we are trying to make our budget work. (I hate the cash system). But we are on Baby Step #3! wahoo!
Love you guys! hope we can see you this summer!
I loved this post. It was cute how you showed you prego up till now. Great Idea! And congrats on the marathon, I'm proud of you. I'll be up in ID Falls this weekend. I'll give you a ring. Talk to you soon.
Hmmm... tell me exactly what you mean by "printable layouts for camp". Do you have my email address?
That picture of him on Day 4 is soooooo great! Very impressed by the Diego cake! I'm gonna have to hire you and Kayla to make my kids a decent cake on their birthdays!
Oh, and no.... I just can't think of any place to find what you are looking for :( When exactly are you going to girls camp?
Post a Comment