Monday, February 8, 2010
Beach cake
Happy Birthday! I made this cake yesterday for my wonderful other mother. Why would I make a beach cake for my other mother??? Kaden's birthday is coming up...#16...and we were joking about a bikini girl for his cake. When I saw this hot beach guy at the Sugar Shell, I could not help but buy it for her. I even made her keep her hot beach guy and display it! It is not her birthday until the 12th, but we celebrated early with her family...all but Kayla (home with sick girls) and Brad (Heidi's husband in Kentucky). It was super fun to be all together. We had prime rib, thank you Richard, baked potatoes, spinach salad with poppyseed dressing, thank you Kayla, rolls, thank you Grandma, and...CAKE. Happy early birthday! I honestly could not ask for a better other mother. You have been so good to me and I just love you. Happy Birthday!
Now for the Chubby Hubby Cakes portion: This is a 9x13 chocolate cake with a raspberry filling. It is covered in whipped frosting with brown sugar sand and a fondant beach towel. This cake runs $12.00. If you want butter cream frosting or fondant, it runs $9.00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! That's awesome. I'm so sorry I missed it! And by the way, this cake, and the wedding cake were DELISH! Yum! I scarfed down all the pieces! Thanks
Thanks Jandy,
we would be lost in our family with out you, you add alot to the family and we love you lots
You make such great looking cakes. I so wish I lived close enough to buy one.(or two..or three..or)
Post a Comment