Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Breakfast
I would just like to thank Denny's for the yummy Grand Slam Breakfasts they gave my family this morning. They were delicious and very...free. Denny's advertised Sunday during the Super Bowl that today from 6-2 they were giving everyone in America a free Grand Slam Breakfast. Troy and I totally forgot about it, but we were re-watching the ads on Hulu and we stumbled on the Denny's ad. So we thought, what the heck. The boys loved it and since we are not allowing ourselves to eat out any more, this was especially nice. So once again Denny's, thank you for the very low hassle, very delicious and free breakfast. I forgot to mention, there was only a five-ten minute wait for our table and a five-ten minute wait for our food. Very good service, too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for yummy free food!
Post a Comment