Troy and I have been married for ten years today. He is my world. We have been through a lot together but we have pulled through. Because it is number ten, here are the reasons, or ten of them, that I love him.
1. He is a wonderful dad to our two boys. He loves them so much.
2. He is a great provider. He will not hear of me going back to work.
3. He supports me in all I do. He is not discouraging.
4. He says nice things to others. He does not talk ill of anyone!
5. He laughs.
6. He lets me warm my cold feet on him when I get into bed.
7. He does things himself to prove it to himself that he can...even when it doesn't turn out, he tries until it does.
8. He lets me take naps. He doesn't get naps very often, but he can tell when I need one and he lets me!
9. He likes to be outdoors. We hike as a family and visit new places.
10. Even though he might not attend church as often as I think he should, or as often as I wished he would, he honors the priesthood that he has. He does not do anything that compromises his beliefs or the ability to have the priesthood. He is a good and honest man and I am proud of him.
Happy anniversary, Troy! I love you so much and I am looking forward to spending the next ten years with you! You are my whole life and I love you!
2 comments:
Happy 10 years to you 2!!
Congrats!! I laughed so hard when you said he let's you warm your cold feet on him @ night. I do that to Tate ALL the time!! So funny! :0)
Post a Comment