Saturday, July 10, 2010

Optimism

The last post was very optimistic...today we had three poopy accidents and one pee accident. Before noon. Lovely.

This after noon he has done great, however. After I allowed him to have underwear on again (there was a short period of time when I made him wear a diaper). We even had a sitter tonight and he did great for her, too.

Oh, and Knight and Day is a great movie for all of those wondering if they should see it. Very funny. A lot of violence, no blood, but a lot of funny script. Jaimen and Kara liked it, too!

1 comment:

Bart & Anneleen said...

Nice to see everything is going great. A bit jealous of course, because we still have to wait 2 to 3 months before we can even see that movie. But because we like the same movies, I will remember it!

We are almost going to move to our new home. With of course a Wii and a game called boomblox :-)

Say hello to daeson en tevon! we miss playing with them! Even with the poopie and pee accidents. It's just impossible to be mad at them... :-)