Friday, July 9, 2010
Three days and only two accidents!
So, yesterday Tevan walked up to me and said, "I poopy, Mom." Great. Those unders are now in the garbage. I can remember my mom swishing out my youngest brother's CLOTH diapers and I decided the memory is too vivid to do that with Tev's unders. He had done and, after the poopy accident, has done really well. Last night we had t-ball and Troy took Tev to the "corner" to pee. he couldn't, so we assumed he didn't have to. Our good friends, Kara and Jaimen, came to Daeson's game and after we went to eat at KFC. As we were trying to decide what to order, we looked over at Tevan standing in a puddle of pee and he had a scared/embarrassed look on his face. Luckily I packed the diaper bag with extra stuff, so I could take care of it. The boy at KFC wasn't too thrilled to clean up pee. I offered, but he insisted. He has been great today, we even had a shopping trip. I am so proud of him. He is doing great. Daeson is rather upset that Tev sleeps in unders and he has to sleep in a pull-up, but they have completely different body types. It will get better! Tevan told me he was peeing in the potty because he wants to go to preschool...lets hope September gets here soon enough to have a habit by then!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment