I have only 30 something days left. She is due a month from Saturday. I am very excited! Now if I can find the camera, I will post some very needed pictures on this here blog. I have some cute ones!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Getting it done
I was able to put the baby room together this week. She has curtains and the twin bed is set up. The toys and books have bee cleaned. I started working on baby clothes today. I have packed the hospital bag and the diaper bag. The kitchen didn't get finished, but it will after she's here. Maybe around August. The spring cleaning is done. I have every weekend booked from now until she comes. The kids get out of school soon and I am feeling more relaxed now than I have for a while. I have actually been able to keep up on laundry!! Can you believe it?? I need to get some stains out of some of the hand-me-downs, so if any of you have a great solution, let me know. They are cooked in from the dryer, but I would love to get them out. The clothes are so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry werent there when i put them in storage.
Whe i got my baby clothes back to be washed there were stains that had appeared while they sat that were there when i put them in storage. Anyways I got the oxi clean spray and in wash booster to. I sprayed all the stains and then put them in the washer with the oxi clean powder that goes in the washing machine and let them soak for an hr or longer and then washed them. most of the stains came out and the ones that didnt i tried again and had pretty good success. Hope that works and good luck. post pics of her room and her especially when she gets here.
Can't wait for some pictures and until your little bundle of love gets here!!!
I am SO STINKIN excited for her to finally be here!! I can't wait for pictures!!
Post a Comment