Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oakley's blessing





Party, party, party! We have done so much partying lately. Sunday, the 20th, Oakley Jade was blessed by her dad, Todd. He did an amazing job and Oakley's dress was beautiful. The food was great and there was a wonderful turn-out. The red dress and fluffy slip Kaebryn is wearing was mine when I was a baby. I love it and I am glad my mom saved it all 31 years!

This is all the Grandchildren on Troy's side. We have one more coming in March for a total of 11...three born just this year. We are thankful for the healthy and happy children in our family and I am so lucky to belong to such a wonderful and amazing family of in-laws. I really have been blessed with the best. We missed Heidi and Brad this year. They love so far away. But we love you and cannot wait to see you and that cute pregnant belly!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I agree we have an awesome family I am so grateful for everyone in it! Thanks for the comment about Todd.