We love this outfit on Kaebryn. It was given to us by Kara. It is a 12 mo outfit, but she fits perfectly into it. The onesie is an 18 mo and her shoes are a size 2. They are bargains I bought right after she was born thinking they would fit her this summer! Danielle made the super cute bow.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
They grow so fast!
We love this outfit on Kaebryn. It was given to us by Kara. It is a 12 mo outfit, but she fits perfectly into it. The onesie is an 18 mo and her shoes are a size 2. They are bargains I bought right after she was born thinking they would fit her this summer! Danielle made the super cute bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JANDY- She is so darn cute! I LOVE her sweet eyes!
Post a Comment