I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a sister. Troy and I have been married for 15 years. In those years we have had our share of ups and downs. I love my husband. He is a great provider and a wonderful daddy to our kids, D 10, T 8, Kb 4.
Such adorable little people! I miss you, Jandy. I wish I could bring all my friends with me here. Your kids already have grown up since I last saw you. Can't wait until the next time we come down. We'll have to plan some time to stop in and visit for a good long while. I love you.
4 comments:
So SO SO cute!! I love those little guys and that lovely little lady!! You have some sweet little kiddos!!
Such adorable little people! I miss you, Jandy. I wish I could bring all my friends with me here. Your kids already have grown up since I last saw you. Can't wait until the next time we come down. We'll have to plan some time to stop in and visit for a good long while. I love you.
Beautiful children, Jandy!
i love your baby's dress. So cute!
What a sweet baby girl and darling boys! Your oldest looks so much like your dad!!
Post a Comment