Two days before Christmas and all through my house,
everyone one was as busy as a little mouse.
The stockings are hung on a craft-fair shelf,
The one I bought to please my self.
The presents are wrapped and tied up with care,
Most of them delivered, but some were not there.
Washing and folding of all the clothes,
Cake baking and fondant making for Rudloph's red nose.
The kids cannot wait, two days still, they say.
Tonight a nativity we will see, and sit on the hay.
Tomorrows festivities are parties and such,
I think that this season is filled with sooo much.
A quilt for Troy I must hastily sew,
But I cannot tell the kids or he will surely know.
For years he has been asking for a quilt made of jeans,
Finally years later I am giving his dreams.
The boys and Kaebryn are getting jammies and toys.
She won't realize, but I cannot wait for the boys
To open their presents and see what the get,
We hope all their Christmas wishes are met.
From our house to yours, we wish you good cheers!
Not only this year but for all the coming years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment