Friday, September 5, 2008
Give those to the cows...
Daeson is starting to put things together. Yesterday we went to the fair...Grandma Tom, Tevan, Daeson, Barbara, Austin and Cameron...and the kids were able to see the animals up close. We even got to see the goats being milked. The kids thought that was great and I didn't think anything of it until last night. I was getting in the shower and Daeson said, "Mom, Tevan doesn't drink milk from *those* anymore, so you need to take them off and give them to the cows." I thought this was the funniest thing, he has made one more comment about them. A few weeks ago, he said, " Mom, Tevan hungry and him want milk." I said, "Daeson, we just had breakfast." Daeson, "No Mommy, him want *those*, your milks." I said, "Mommy doesn't feed Tevan like that anymore." Daeson very quickly replied, "Then why you still have them!?" I guess this is the fine line that parents don't realize exists. I am going to have to be careful, he is picking up on EVERYTHING!!! He is so stinking smart...he can put anything together. THe other day we drove by a gas station, the one he usually has to pee at and proclaimed he had to go. Troy and I told him it was closed since we were a couple blocks from our house and we were not going to stop. He saiud, "Uh, uh, it not closed. Why is there a car there then Dad?" Explain that! I wasn't going to post this blog, but I thought it was sooo cute, and because I use this as my journal, I didn't want to miss out on this. It is so easy to forget! Have a happy Friday, I am off to set up the yard sale....YIPPEE???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, ha, ha! That's twice now he's commented on "those." Hope he doesn't start sharing all these insights with his friends. :)
Good luck with the yard sale!
Post a Comment