Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby swing

Yesterday Kaebryn was especially grumpy. I told Troy I needed a swing or something to make her happy so I could get stuff done. Luckily Katie, my cousin, stopped by and held Kaebryn so I could get dinner. Troy found a great swing on Craigslist last night and picked it up for me. It was a steal at $22, and it is in perfect condition! I have been able to get things done this morning and it has been nice. So far I have exercised, showered and got ready, did two batches of laundry, made banana bread and I started cleaning off my desk so I can attempt paperwork. I love baby swings. Daeson did not like swinging and Tevan loved it...I hope Kaebryn does great in hers. So far so good. However, my little munch mouth is waking up and getting quite fussy. I will stick a swinging picture up soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I hope she continues to LOVE it.
We need more pics posted! (: