I never really understood cholic. When mothers would say their baby had cholic, I always thought they were just not understanding their baby and that it could be fixed. Maybe this is why Heavenly Father sent me a baby with cholic. It has been a very long six-and-a-half weeks. Kaebryn cries before meals, after meals, during meals, in the afternoon, in the evening and until 1-2 a.m. I feel so bad for her. I have tried Gripe Water, simithicone gas drops, molasses (tried this today, hoping it works, walking, burping (I feel like I am pounding her to death!), rocking, bouncing and a number of other things. I no longer drink soda, eat onions or garlic, and I have been very careful about other spicy or tasty foods. I wish she could feel better. I wish she didn't hurt. I understand cholic a little better now...or at least what mothers go through when they have a baby with cholic. If anyone has a suggestion, I am open!
Troy is out walking with the kids. I stayed in to do some mending, ironing, laundry and dinner clean up. I know I need to post pictures, but it is hard to get anything done these days as her cholic has becoming more than not. However, if there is a chance I get, I will post some adorable pictures of her and the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My name is Cherhys . I am from Malad. My mom is Rolene. Your dad would know us very well. Sorry..I just wondered if you would have any idea who I am. Anyway. My daughter had Cholic really bad. We put her on Similac Sensitive. It sounds like you are nursing though. I also put her in the bathtub with a warm wash cloth right on her tummy every night along with the gas drops with every bottle. The combination really seemed to help.
My oldest had cholic- nothing ever helped. I know your pain, hang in there!!
aw jandy im so sorry to hear this i hope everythings doing ok and i hope she gets well. i love you guys
Ya know Jandy after we talked and you guys headed home, I went to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I thought....maybe she needs a blessing---or you do to give you inspirations to help her specifically with her cholic!!??!! Andra had a blessing over the weekend of the 4th of July and it was AMAZING how much it helped with her fevering and helped me.
Post a Comment