Monday, July 18, 2011

Help!!

My friend's little girl is about to be baptized and she wishes the father to baptize her. However, there is some delay. Does any one remember hearing or reading the talk given in conference?? about a boy receiving the priesthood and the father not feeling he could? I cannot remember where I read it but I remember it had to do with a young man needing to be ordained in the Priesthood and him going to a church leader to perform the ordination. The church authority told him he needed to have his father do the ordination. If anyone can help me with this article, I would really appreciate it. The little girl turns eight in August and will be baptized in September. I just need to know where to find it. I searched LDS.org, but didn't find it. Help if you can!!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

http://lds.org/ensign/2010/05/the-power-of-the-priesthood?lang=eng

Here it is. :)