Monday, October 11, 2010
Fast trip
Wednesday night we decided to go to Grangeville on Thursday. The boys wanted to see Grandma and Grandpa again and the horses. So, Thursday we picked up Miki (my 14 year old cousin) and drove, and drove, and drove. Finally about 7:30 pm we arrived and we were able to relax for a bit. We visited and had a good two days. The boys got to ride the horses a little bit and Mik, mom and I went shopping for an hour or two. It was nice. We had a ward party while we were there, too. We got in the car Sunday morning only 7 minutes behind schedule. It was a long drive home, very tiring. Tevan came within inches of his life and finally settled down about Fruitland. They were good most of the time and we were glad to be home at last. The boys did not want to go to bed right away, but they had no choice. It was bed time. I did not take my camera...I don't even know where it is to be quite honest. Now I am going to tie in to my house and 72 hour kits and get things organized. Today is clean the house day and I hate Mondays for that reason. The entire house gets cleaned up top to bottom. It makes the rest of the week go a lot smoother if I just have to touch up. Thanks mom and dad for letting us crash your weekend, and thanks Mik for going with me! You were a big help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
72 hour kits? Nice. I need to start on ours. I LOVE Mondays for the reason of CLEANING top to bottom. It really does make the rest of the week run smoother.
I master clean Mondays too!! It really does seem to make the rest of the week better! Plus it makes the weekend a little more fun not worrying about a mess. Glad you got to go home! Sometimes those drop of the hat trips are the most fun!
Hi Jandy! I found your blog the other day! Seeing you made me think of early morning rides to drill team!
Post a Comment