Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Keep scrolling!
I just posted a ton of pics and they date back to August, so keep scrolling down. Leave comment, too, if you desire. I am glad I am almost caught up. I still have to post our new addition...two fun and shy hermit crabs. Pictures are coming soon...or whenever I get to it! I have been so stinking busy I cannot keep up with school, life, cooking, cleaning, organizing and church assignments. Sheesh, I need to relax and take a break. Well, I guess considering how much blogging I just did, I probably can consider that a break. I still had to take care of the kids and cook while it was all uploading. I am trying to get caught up on laundry, too. Only three more batches, until tomorrow! Ha, it never ends! Oh, Troy, Kara, Jaimen and I went to see You Again. If anyone is thinking about going, it is very good. It was only PG, too. So, if you have any daughters or teenage sons, they would probably enjoy it. We also saw Scott Pilgrim VS the World a few weeks ago. It is terrible...unless you like that kind of thing, then you will love it. I put it right there with Monty Python movies. Troy loved it. He wants to buy it. He tells everyone how fabulous it is. Obviously we do not share the same taste in movies...or much of anything for a matter of fact. But, opposites attract, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment