We decided to take the boys to the Craters of the Moon today. It was great. I had never been there before. The kids thought the caves were amazing and they wanted to do everything possible. They even earned their Junior badges. What a cool thing to do! It was a beautiful day and we could not have asked for it to be more perfect! I also would like to thank the gas station lasies for letting Troy in the girls bathroom to help me give the boy's "baths" in the sink. They just laughed. Oh, and what do you think of my little plumber? I was hiking behind and thought Tevan's bum was extra cute!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Craters of the Moon
We decided to take the boys to the Craters of the Moon today. It was great. I had never been there before. The kids thought the caves were amazing and they wanted to do everything possible. They even earned their Junior badges. What a cool thing to do! It was a beautiful day and we could not have asked for it to be more perfect! I also would like to thank the gas station lasies for letting Troy in the girls bathroom to help me give the boy's "baths" in the sink. They just laughed. Oh, and what do you think of my little plumber? I was hiking behind and thought Tevan's bum was extra cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you've never been there!?! shame on you, even I've been there twice :-) lol
Looks you had so much fun.
love ya
Post a Comment