Monday, September 20, 2010
Warning...updates coming soon!
Today is Daeson's first day of school...but I promise when I finally get updated there will be a TON you have all been dying to see :)! Okay, just the Grandmas are dying to see these cute children of mine, but I hope the rest of you enjoy it, too! I finally got my part of the primary program done and emailed, Troy's bithday party done, and Daeson is headed to school today. I did pick up 6 dozen corn from Aunt Linda yesterday, so I guess I have a bit of shucking to do, but I will send Troy out to do that (I am allergic to the silky stuff in corn). I have a cake at the end of the week, but I have already been shopping for that. So, today I might just get some blogging done...finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not a Grandma and I LOVE pic's of your handsome little guy's!! UPLOAD THOSE PUPPIES!! :0)
Post a Comment