Today Troy turned 32. I know, he is an old man!! I hope he had a fun day. He took it off for once and we tried to make it a good one. I took him to the SankeBite for lunch and it was delicious. We walked around downtown for a bit then hurried home so we could go to the ribbon cutting for Daeson's new school. When we got back, we sat around and waited for people to show up. I was ready a half hour early!!!!! I could not believe it, I am usually running behind! We had a good turn out, thank you to everyone who came. Peggy made it back from her sales trip...even with missing a flight! I was glad she could be there as well as everyone else. We had Bret, Holly, girls, Adam, Kla, girls, (just kidding...they were camping, thanks for reminding me, KLA!) Richard, Peggy, Heidi, Kaden, Grandma Grover, Jaedyn, us, Dave, Dustin, Laura, kids, amd last but definitely not least, Jaimen and Kara. I was sad that no one from my fam came, but that is how the cookie crumbles. Troy told me I wear my heart on my sleeve because I try too hard to make it to family things. That might be changing. But we had a great time. Troy got a GC to Texas Roadhouse, Smart-wool socks, money, three polos, a cologne set and I am sure things that I did not get a chance to see and write down. He also got a lot of very nice cards and heartfelt messages in them. Thanks to everyone!!!! happy Birthday, Babe! We love you very much~
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Happy 32nd, Troy!
Today Troy turned 32. I know, he is an old man!! I hope he had a fun day. He took it off for once and we tried to make it a good one. I took him to the SankeBite for lunch and it was delicious. We walked around downtown for a bit then hurried home so we could go to the ribbon cutting for Daeson's new school. When we got back, we sat around and waited for people to show up. I was ready a half hour early!!!!! I could not believe it, I am usually running behind! We had a good turn out, thank you to everyone who came. Peggy made it back from her sales trip...even with missing a flight! I was glad she could be there as well as everyone else. We had Bret, Holly, girls, Adam, Kla, girls, (just kidding...they were camping, thanks for reminding me, KLA!) Richard, Peggy, Heidi, Kaden, Grandma Grover, Jaedyn, us, Dave, Dustin, Laura, kids, amd last but definitely not least, Jaimen and Kara. I was sad that no one from my fam came, but that is how the cookie crumbles. Troy told me I wear my heart on my sleeve because I try too hard to make it to family things. That might be changing. But we had a great time. Troy got a GC to Texas Roadhouse, Smart-wool socks, money, three polos, a cologne set and I am sure things that I did not get a chance to see and write down. He also got a lot of very nice cards and heartfelt messages in them. Thanks to everyone!!!! happy Birthday, Babe! We love you very much~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for saying we made it to the party even though we didn't! ha, ha! Happy Birthday Troy - you are a OLD MAN!!!
Post a Comment