Saturday, September 25, 2010

Green and pink wedding cake



I delivered this cake this morning. It was a scary cake to make. Last night about 10 pm I finally figured out the flowers. It was also scary to transport. I sat in the back of the car holding it while Troy drove the 10 miles. I felt every bump and the string work would fall off sporadically. I was able to fix it and it turned out okay. It was raspberry filled white cake and the flowers are fondant. The sizes are 16, 12, and 8 inch rounds. I was excited it came together. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. I did not actually see anyone in the wedding party, but one of the guests told me it was loved and that everyone was talking about how great it was. That always makes me feel good!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow Jandy WOW! That looks WAY AWESOME!