Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Tevan's 4th Birthday










Today was a great day! Tevan opened his presents, then Troy his. The kids sang in Sacrament mtg and Kaebryn and I snuck in the back of the chapel long enough to see them sing. They were so cute. After church, we went to Grover's for a dinner. There was lots of family there and it was nice to see everyone. Kaebryn is still so little, I had such a hard time adjusting to all the people but it worked out great. We hopped in the car and headed to Pocatello to meet my parents. Daeson is going home with them until the middle of July. It was great to see my dad, too. Troy got an Angry Birds shirt (from Tevan, of course), a button-up shirt from Daeson, and Obsession for men from Kaebryn. I gave him a subscription to Handyman magazine. My parents gave him a charcoal starter-heater thing. He had a great day!

Tevan had a fun birthday, too! He got a Yoshi backpack from us along with Mario candy. We had a Cars cake at the Father's Day dinner. He received a lot of gifts at the earlier party but I was glad we could celebrate today, too. Happy Birthday, Tevan! I love you so much and I have so much fun watching you grow up! It's hard to believe you are four!!!

On a side note, I got released from the Primary Presidency today. The whole presidency changed. It was a bitter-sweet feeling. I was ready to be done due to the stress of being prego and having a baby, but I will miss the kids so, so much!!

Happy Father's Day Dad, Richard, Grandpa Lish and especially Troy. You are all wonderful men and I feel blessed to have you in our lives! I have learned so much from each of you!! Happy Father's Day also to Justin, Jesse, Todd, and Adam!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good birthday day and wonderful Father's Day!