These pictures were taken the 10th.Yesterday we went to her first check-up. I was doing paper work and Troy was doing the baby thing...changing her into a clean diaper, getting her ready to be examined, much better than paper work! Well, that's what he thought until mid-diaper change she grunted and pooped all over Troy! It was so funny! It got all over him, the floor, the medical equipment, and all over her blanket. The nurse thought it was hilarious as did Troy and I.
Her visit went great. She is already 7lb 7.5oz which is 3.5 oz up from when she was born. She got her heel pricked and the second pku was done. The doctor said she looked great. But I already knew that :). We are so lucky to have her in our home. She is such a joy and brings us so much happiness! She grunts to wake me up at night, she very rarely cries. We just love her so much...even Tevan is warming up to her and walks around saying, "I love Kaebwyn" I am so glad he has decided he actually likes her. Whew!
It is so neat to watch Troy, too. He is such a great daddy. He just holds her and looks at her with adoring eyes. He loved our boys, no doubt about that, but there is something different about a little girl. I don't know if he feels like he has to protect her or if he feels like he needs to be extra sure she knows he loves her, but whatever it is it makes me love him more. He truly is a great daddy. I am so glad I have him as my companion to raise these three beautiful kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment