Friday, June 17, 2011

Settling in...

When I left the hospital, I had instructions not to lift anything more than 10 lb for two weeks and not to do any type of exercise for two weeks so that I can achieve maximum milk production. My mom leaves tomorrow and over the last few days I have slowly been taking on the list of chores. This has been an eye-opener and I have hardly done anything! I have appreciated her help so very much! She has held us together the last 10 days. However, she must return home to her far away city. She and my dad are lightening my load...they are taking Daeson for four weeks. I will miss him, but I know he will have a blast with horse riding, rodeos, fishing and other fun things he loves to do with Grandpa and Grandma. He is looking forward to the visit and I am looking forward to him and Tevan not fighting! They have not gotten along too well the last little while. Tevan thinks he is big and Daeson thinks he is boss.

I am going to miss him. I am going to miss my parents. I am going to miss the smoothness of our lives. But the show will go on and I will be a big girl and take over all tasks. Thank heavens little babies sleep...a lot.

No comments: